- 2018 PopSugar Reading Challenge - Update -

10:30 AM

tmp wt Y30s 09deced064eb85ab PS17 11 1 IG Reading Challenge 1456x1456
My 2018 PopSugar Reading Challenge update!! I've read six books for this challenge, and I enjoy all of them. For it being the first year, I couldn't be happier with how many books I've read so far.

What pronpt would you like to do?

The next book in a series you started - The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables, #2) by K.C. Tansley

A book about death or grief - The Calculus of Change by Jessie Hilb

A book about mental health - A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard

A book by two authors - Our Dark Stars by Audrey Grey & Krystal Wade

A book set on a different planet - The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger

A book that's published in 2018 - The Belles (The Belles #1) by Dhonielle Clayton
tmp_RAfc_FP_08fcdf300d296fed_PS17_11_1_Reading_List1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews